INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Textile Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme in Textile Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Post Graduate Programme in Textile Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development program.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Engineering Mechanics - I
Unit-2. Textiles Fibers - II
Unit-3. Elements of Materials Science - II
Unit-1. Engineering Thermodynamics - II
Unit-2. Mechanics of Machinery - I
Unit-3. Man-Made Production - II
Unit-1. Engineering Skills - II
Unit-2. Fiber Science Textiles Physics - II
Unit-3. Manufacturing Technology - II
Unit-1. Applied Mechanics - II
Unit-2. Fabric Structure Design Analysis - II
Unit-3. Weaving - II
Unit-1. Yarn Manufacturing - II
Unit-2. Unconventional Weaving - I
Unit-3. Fabric Manufacturing - II
Unit-1. Theory and Design of Spinning Machinery - I
Unit-2. Engineering Properties of Textiles Machinery - I
Unit-3. Theory of Textiles Structure - I
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning
Unit-2. Case Study Analysis
Unit-1. Business Case Study Analysis - II
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.