British Accreditation Council
The British Accreditation Council, formerly known as The British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education, is an educational accreditation agency recognised by the British Government for international students entering the United Kingdom on student visitor visas and responsible for setting standards within the independent further and higher education sector, established by British Council and Department of Education in 1984.
IIMT Studies is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent, Further, and Higher Education as an Online, Distance and Blended Learning provider. As a student you can be assured that your education provider has met a gold standard. To maintain BAC accreditation your education provider needs to continue to meet BAC’s standards. You can review and read the BAC report to learn how well your education provider performed against BAC standards during our inspection by logging on to BAC Directory.
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. EduQual is a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB). EduQual adopts recognised industry standards for awarding bodies. All our qualifications reflect the very latest occupational standards and, where relevant, standards published by other bodies, such as the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
EduQual accredited qualifications/courses are delivered in partnership with a global network of EduQual-approved Centres (e.g. colleges and training providers). EduQual place special emphasis on ensuring centres and learners receive the highest levels of quality and value.
EduQual accredits and award courses of IIMT Studies ensuring the quality standards are met to the expectation of best progression routes through its rigorous External Quality Assurance process. IIMT Studies all courses are accredited by EduQual along with quality assurance of:
- Design and Development of courses
- The policies and processes of registration, teaching methodology
- Assessment methods and processes
- Student support and services
Directorate of Employment and Training
IIMT Studies is a partner with Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat, under PPC model and manages Government ITI Vadagam to ensure:
- The student support reaches to the next level
- Additional features are provided to students
- Additional capsule learning programmes are provided to students studying in the institution
- The institution infrastructure is developed to the next level
- The institution is branded with its programmes during the tenure of association
- Enhancing skill and competencies of teaching staff
- Enhancing employment opportunities for students
- ASSOCHAM AWARD- the industry and academic interface – 2017
- ABP News Award
- Times Ascent Award– The best Industry- academic interface – 2018-19
- Human Capital Award –The best Leadership Development Programme-2018-19
- World education Society award in 2019 – Excellence in eLearning
- World education Society award in 2020- Excellence in Training
- National Award by World Education Society for Quality in ODBL Programmes.