Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Mechatronic Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme in Mechatronics Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Professional Graduate Programme in Mechatronics Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Measurement and Instrumentation - II
Unit-2. Electrical Machine - II
Unit-3. Internal Combustion Engines - II
Unit-1. Engineering Mechanics - II
Unit-2. Engineering Skills - II
Unit-3. Air-Conditioning - II
Unit-1. Machine Design - II
Unit-2. Thermo Fluid - II
Unit-3. Mechanics of Machinery - II
Unit-1. Reverse Engineering - II
Unit-2. CAD/CAM - II
Unit-3. Introduction- Fundamental of Maintenance
Unit-1. Vehicle Dynamics - I
Unit-2. Inventory and Spare Parts Control System
Unit-3. Advance Manufacturing Process
Unit-1. Computational Fluid Dynamics - I
Unit-2. Mechatronics Systems Design - II
Unit-3. Sensor Systems and Instrumentation - I
Unit-1. Business Case Study - I
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - I
Unit-1. Business Case Study - II
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
IIMT Studies FAQs
Well, the specialized knowledge gained in the specific field through a carefully curated Online Bachelor Degree in mechatronic engineering course will help you excel in your profession. This is one of the most notable implications of the Distance Learning Program in mechatronic engineering
Yes, you will gain an all-inclusive education through the Distance Learning mechatronic engineering Courses when you pursue them from an accredited source. These courses for Correspondence Learning in mechatronic engineering are carefully designed to combine electronic and mechanical engineering streams in the best way possible to offer you the most comprehensive knowledge and set of skills relevant to the field.
Perhaps, the only significant difference between a conventional course and a mechatronic engineering Distance Learning Course online is the flexibility. You can complete the course at your convenient pace without hampering your current professional career since physical attendance to avail of these full-time or Part time degree in mechatronic engineering courses online is not mandatory.
Since the E-Learning mechatronic engineering Course for Promotions is designed for professionals and working individuals, it will help you in a great many ways. Most significantly, the specialized insights about the particular field you will gain through these personalized courses will widen your promotional avenue.
Take two. As said earlier, when you choose a mechatronic engineering Degree Online for professionals you can manage your work and studies most efficiently. Two, you save a lot of time, energy, and money by taking a Correspondence Degree in mechatronic engineering and not having to commute daily to attend classes physically.
Yes, the institutions combine the mechanical and electronics streams of engineering meticulously so that your knowledge and skill set allow you to sustain the competitive landscape of the industry. The mechatronic engineering Bachelor Degree Course online is designed according to the industry standards so that your academic qualifications meet the needs of the industry.