Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Electronics Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme in Electronics Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Professional Graduate Programme in Electronics Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Engineering Drawing - I
Unit-2. Engineering Mechanics - I
Unit-3. Devices & Circuits - I
Unit-1. Data Communication - II
Unit-2. Digital Integrated Circuits - II
Unit-3. Digital Signal Processing - I
Unit-1. Robotics - II
Unit-2. Microwave & Optical Communications - II
Unit-3. Industrial Electronics - II
Unit-1. Industrial Drives and Controls
Unit-2. Microprocessor - II
Unit-3. Electromagnetic Field Theory
Unit-1. Signals and Systems - II
Unit-2. Engineering Mechanics - II
Unit-3. Analog Electronics
Unit-1. Digital Signal Processing - II
Unit-2. Engineering Drawing - II
Unit-3. Devices & Circuits - II
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning - I
Unit-2. Case Study Analysis - I
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning - II
Unit-2. Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
IIMT Studies FAQs
Well, you will have to choose a platform and meet the specified requirements to obtain an Online Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering. These requirements are however quite simple and may vary from one platform to another. So, research well.
Yes, if you choose a reputed and reliable platform, the Correspondence Degree in Electronics Engineering offered by it is recognized by major organizations. So, apart from offering flexibility in learning, the Distance Learning Electronics Engineering Courses has good prospects to offer as well.
Apart from flexibility in learning, a Distance Learning Program in Electronics Engineering will offer you the opportunity to study remotely and get enrolled from anywhere. You can pace your studies according to your convenience.
Yes, it is. Correspondence Learning in Electronics Engineering courses are designed just for you so that you can pursue your dream of pursuing higher studies without leaving your job and gaining advanced knowledge in your specific job area. In short, the Electronics Engineering Degree Online for professionals helps you achieve your career goals most easily and conveniently.
You get a wide range of options when you pursue an Electronics Engineering Bachelor Degree Course online. One of the most significant options you can choose is you can avail of a full-time or Part time degree in Electronics Engineering according to your convenience and other professional and personal commitments you need to keep.
The simple answer to this question is that you must choose an Electronics Engineering Distance Learning Course online if you want advancement in your career but do not have the time due to work pressure or other commitments to attend regular classes physically.
Yes, if you take on an E-Learning Electronics Engineering Course for Promotions it will uplift your career providing your specialized skills and knowledge. Since these courses are accredited, you will have no difficulty in getting a raise or promotion.
ugh an accredited Electronics Engineering Degree Online, designed to meet the needs of professionals in the field.