Any Professional with 3 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 40000.00
No Cost EMI Available
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Intake per Batch
Certificate Programme In Logistics And Supply Chain Management
The courses will help learn the insights of the corporate requirement through the curriculum designed and developed considering the needs of industries. The faculties of these courses will be able to assist learner on their academic and career progression requirements.
- Logistics Strategy and Planning
- Warehousing Distribution and Facilities Management
- Freight Transport Management
- International Logistics
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Logistics Strategy and Planning
Unit-2. Warehousing Distribution and Facilities Management
Unit-3. Freight Transport Management
Unit-4. International Logistics
How you'll be assesses
Please read the assessment policy for information assessment.
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
1. It’s a joint certificate program of CII (IL) & IIMT Studies are delivered with required classroom facilities.
2. The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lecture scheduled by Competent Faculties.
3. The additional recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E-Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
4. The weekly schedule of live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
5. IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and, On the Job, Practical Learning Project
Assessments and Quality Assurance
The assessment of learning is thru various modes:
1. Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self-assessment by student and is voluntary.
2. Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
3. A viva (oral) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
4. Business Case Study Analysis and On the Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
5. IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process.