Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having Graduation from any reputed University/ Institute.
INR ₹ 142700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Advanced Graduate Programme In Reliability Engineering
Advanced Graduate Programme in Reliability Engineering is the professional course for those who wish to Improve their skills through an effective skill development programme
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Conditioning Monitoring
Unit-2. Introduction - Fundamentals of Maintenance
Unit-3. Risk Management
Unit-4. Maintenance Organization
Unit-5. Finite Element Analysis And Statistical Methods
Unit-6. Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Analysis
Unit-7. Inventory and Spare Parts Control System, Purchasing System
Unit-8. Reliability Estimation & Life Testing
Unit-9. Turnaround Management
Unit-10. Machinery Vibration Monitoring & Analysis
Unit-11. Product Lifecycle Management
Unit-12. Reliability Centered Maintenance
Unit-13. Business Case Study Analysis - I
Unit-14. On The Job Project Based Learning - I
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
Resources for learners to comply to study efficiently
Standard Fees of the Course
Course is accredited by EduQual, a regulated awarding body, approved by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA-Accreditation), UK.
The institution is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Furth and Higher Education as an Online, Distance and Blended Learning provider.