INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Oil & Gas
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Oil & Gas
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Apply Mathematical Techniques - II
Unit-2. Apply Basic Scientific Principles - II
Unit-3. Interpret Engineering Drawings - II
Unit-1. Reservoir Engineering Basics - II
Unit-2. Computing Technology - II
Unit-3. Basic Drilling Operations - II
Unit-1. Oil and Gas Filed Development and Planning - I
Unit-2. Assist in Performing Formation Evaluation - II
Unit-3. Occupational Health & Safety Management - II
Unit-1. Surface Production Operations and Equipment - II
Unit-2. Select Common Engineering Materials - II
Unit-1. Surface Production Unit-2. Operations and Equipment - III
Unit-3. Oil Refining - II
Unit-4. Petroleum Geology - II
Unit-1. Process Control and Instrumentation Technology - II
Unit-2. Well Servicing - I
Unit-3. Multilateral and Horizontal Well Technology - I
Unit-4. Chemical Processing - II
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - I
Unit-2. Business Case Study - I
Unit-1. Business Case Study - II
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.