Any Diploma ( 10 + 2 ), or Graduate ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) including IIMT Studies Course in this Level. Work Experience not required for any Graduate or Post Graduate Students, for Undergraduate Students 2 Years of work experience is mandatory. .
INR ₹ 150000.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Post Graduate Diploma In Business Planning And Management
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Management Accounting
Unit-2. Principle and Practice of Management
Unit-3. Business Administration
Unit-4. Financial Accounting
Unit-5. Business Finance - I
Unit-6. Environmental Management
Unit-7. Business Economics
Unit-8. Business Communication
Unit-1. Business Law
Unit-2. Marketing Management - I
Unit-3. Computer Application
Unit-4. Business Planning and Control
Unit-5. Operations Management
Unit-6. Business Case Study Analysis - I
Unit-7. Project Based Learning
How you'll be assesses
You are required to view to assessment policy to be able to understand how your assessment process will work.
1. As per Gujarat University norms Ordinance 120(c), lectures are delivered with required classroom facilities.
2. The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lecture scheduled by Competent Faculties.
3. The additional recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
4. The weekly schedule of live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
5. IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
Assessment: The assessment of learning is thru various modes:
1. Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self-assessment by student and is voluntary.
2. Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
3. A viva (oral) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
4. Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
5. IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process.