Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Maintenance Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme In Maintenance Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Professional Graduate Programme In Maintenance Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Risk Management - II
Unit-2. Computerized Maintenance Management System - II
Unit-3. Manufacturing Process - II
Unit-1. Introduction -Fundamentals of Maintenance - II
Unit-2. Root Cause Analysis - II
Unit-3. Inventory and Spare Parts Control System - II
Unit-1. Machinery Vibration Monitoring & Analysis - II
Unit-2. Maintenance Planning - II
Unit-3. Condition Based Maintenance - II
Unit-1. Product Lifecycle Management - I
Unit-2. Mechanical Measurement
Unit-3. Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning - II
Unit-1. Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance - I
Unit-2. Production Technology - I
Unit-3. Plant Equipment Maintenance - II
Unit-1. Power Plant Engineering - II
Unit-2. Reliability Centered maintenance - I
Unit-3. Reliability/ Availability & Maintainability (RAM) Analysis - II
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning
Unit-2. Business Case Study
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
IIMT Studies FAQs
Students don’t have to hold a degree to be a maintenance engineer. In many cases, students hold BEng in several subjects. Some of them include production engineering, electronic and electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering etc. Students can browse the internet for online bachelor’s degrees in maintenance engineering to see which course is perfect for them.
Students should have business skills, the ability to motivate and lead, problem-solving skills, people-management skills etc. People can consider pursuing a distance learning program in maintenance engineering to get all the skills they need.
After pursuing the maintenance engineering Degree online for professionals, students can expect a job in several industries, including automotive and aerospace, engineering construction, engineering consultancies, the armed forces, etc.
The average salary of a maintenance engineer is 6LPA, and you can also earn an additional compensation of up to 2LPA. However, working professionals can also look for correspondence learning in maintenance engineering to boost their skills and get better opportunities.
There is no such age limit attached to pursuing this course. People who are not happy with their current job can consider an E-Learning maintenance engineering Course for Promotions. Students will get a better salary and opportunities after pursuing this course.
It is a professional course for people who want to gather more relevant information about their field and to improve their skills. Look for maintenance engineering bachelor’s degree courses online to learn about the criteria and requirements.
Maintenance engineering Distance Learning Course online can provide their students with their dream job as the course will educate them about the advanced topics related to their field of work.
Professionals with two years of work experience or a Diploma from a recognized institute or polytechnic can apply for this course. However, the course is of 24 months and includes the study of several subjects. Browse the internet on Distance Learning maintenance engineering Courses to see which one is perfect for you.
Yes, working professionals can pursue this course through online classes. Correspondence Degree in maintenance engineering is going to be perfect for working individuals.
It’s a professional course of 24 months that helps the student gather in-depth knowledge about several essential topics. A part-time degree in maintenance engineering is perfect for students who have some practical and basic knowledge.