Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Instrumentation & Control
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Engineering: Instrument Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme in Instrumentation & Control is the professional course for those who wish their Training Diploma in Instrumentation & Control to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Network Theory - I
Unit-2. Network Theory - II
Unit-3. Analog Electronics
Unit-1. Measurement and Instrumentation
Unit-2. Object Oriented Programming Structures (OOPS) - II
Unit-3. Digital Electronics - II
Unit-2. Electrical Measurements - II
Unit-3. Sensors & Transducers
Unit-1. Signals and Systems
Unit-3. MEMS and Nano-Technology
Unit-1. Control System - II
Unit-2. Distributed Control Systems
Unit-3. Industrial Electronics - II
Unit-1. Process Control and Its Operation - I
Unit-2. Artificial Intelligence
Unit-3. Fibre Optic & Instrumentation
Unit-4. Biomedical Instrumentation - II
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning
Unit-2. Case Study Analysis
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
IIMT Studies FAQs
Students don’t need any particular exam to pursue this course. Moreover, an online bachelor’s degree in instrument engineering can help you gain additional knowledge in your field of work. Moreover, students can go through the job description before they apply for it.
Students need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience and a diploma from a reputed institute or university. Browse the internet on the Distance Learning Program in Instrument Engineering to know everything about the course.
Students should look for a genuine college to pursue an Instrument Engineering Degree Online for professionals. A good college or university helps students get a good placement and provides them with world-class knowledge.
The students need to look at whether there is any age limit for pursuing the course or not. However, there is no age limit for pursuing Correspondence Learning in Instrument Engineering. The students need to have valid work experience.
It is important for the student to verify the reputation of the college and to check whether the college is fit for pursuing the course. Students can go through the accreditation reviews and can also get in touch with the professionals who have been there. If you are a working professional, browse the internet for E-Learning Instrument Engineering Courses for Promotions.
Distance Learning Instrument Engineering Courses is a professional degree of 24 months that helps the student gain advanced level skills and knowledge for better career options. However, students who have a basic knowledge of the work field can take up this course.
IIMT allows the students to pursue the course through regular, online and several other options. However, working professionals can take the Instrument Engineering Bachelor Degree Course online through the distance learning mode.
The Distance Learning Instrument Engineering Courses are literally very convenient for people who are working and yet want to go for higher studies without attending regular classes. You do not even have to relocate yourself to pursue these courses as you can follow them from any location you are currently in. So, the Correspondence Degree in Instrument Engineering courses will allow you to balance your studies and work more effectively.
Students can earn 6LPA after the completion of a Part-time degree in Instrument Engineering. However, a student can earn up to 25LPA after gathering experience.
A good placement can only be done with the help of a good college. Consider pursuing a Correspondence Degree in Instrument Engineering from IIMT for better job opportunities.