INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Hotel Management
Professional Graduate Programme In Hotel Management is the professional course for middle to senior management working professionals who wish to Improve their skills with curriculam matching the industry requirement.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Food & Beverage Service
Unit-2. Front Office Operations
Unit-3. Food Production Foundation Level
Unit-1. Computer Application
Unit-2. Business Communication
Unit-3. House Keeping Operations
Unit-1. Introduction to Environment - III
Unit-2. Hotel Information System
Unit-3. Bakery and Confectionary
Unit-1. Hotel Accounting and Finance
Unit-2. Fire Safety
Unit-3. Hospitality Sales and Marketing
Unit-1. Tourism Concept and Practices
Unit-2. Total Quality Management
Unit-3. Hospitality Law
Unit-1. Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting - II
Unit-2. Advance Food and Beverage Service
Unit-3. Food Safety Hygiene
Unit-1. Business Case Study Analysis - I
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - I
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.