Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having Graduation from any reputed University/ Institute..
INR ₹ 140700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Advanced Graduate Programme In Facility Management
A Facilities Manager looks after the operation and maintenance of any facility, be it a mall, office, hospital, school or residence. He or she is largely responsible for the people, places and processes as explained below.
The course is designed to develop delegate’s skills in managing facility staff and corporate assets while minimizing risk exposure in the workplace.
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Total Quality Management
Unit-2. Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance Strategy
Unit-3. Principles and Process of Management
Unit-4. An Overview of Facilities Management
Unit-5. Outsourcing and Contracting
Unit-6. The Basic Elements of Facilities Management
Unit-7. Project Management
Unit-8. Operations Management-II
Unit-9. Performance Monitoring and Benchmarking
Unit-10. Financial Management
Unit-11. On the job Project Base Learning - I
Unit-12. Business Case Study Analysis - I
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
Resources for learners to comply to study efficiently
Standard Fees of the Course
Course is accredited by EduQual, a regulated awarding body, approved by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA-Accreditation), UK.
The institution is accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Furth and Higher Education as an Online, Distance and Blended Learning provider.