Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Environmental Engineering
Professional Graduate Programme In Environmental Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Professional Graduate Programme in Environmental Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Management Accounting - II
Unit-2. Introduction to Environment - III
Unit-3. Environmental Legislation - II
Unit-1. Principle and Practice of Management - II
Unit-2. Introduction to Environment - IV
Unit-3. Natural Resource Management - II
Unit-1. Environmental Pollution & Disaster Management - II
Unit-2. Environmental Management - II
Unit-3. Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting - II
Unit-1. Environmental Chemistry and Microbiology - I
Unit-2. Written Analysis & Communication Skills-II
Unit-3. Industrial Waste Water Management-II Regulation & Safety - II
Unit-1. Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Management - I
Unit-2. Fire Risk & Control- I
Unit-3. Element of Safety Management - I
Unit-1. Total Quality Management - I
Unit-2. Hazard Safety Measures in Manufacturing Industry-I
Unit-3. Clean Development Mechanism - I
Unit-1. Business Case Study - I
Unit-2. On the job Project Base Learning - I
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.