Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having SSC or ITI Holder from any reputed ITI/institute.
INR ₹ 126700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Pre Graduate Programme In Health And Safety: Environmental Engineering
Pre Graduate Programme In Environmental Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Pre Graduate Programme In Environmental Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Principle and Practice of Management - I
Unit-2. Management Accounting - I
Unit-3. Introduction to Environment - I
Unit-1. Data Collection, Analysis & Reporting - I
Unit-2. Introduction to Environment - II
Unit-3. Environmental Legislation - I
Unit-1. Environmental Management - I
Unit-2. Natural Resource Management - I
Unit-3. Industrial Waste Water Management - I
Unit-1. Environmental Pollution& Disaster Management - I
Unit-2. Element of Safety Management
Unit-3. Hazard Safety Measures in Manufacturing Industry - I
Unit-1. Linkage between EHS & Business Performance - I
Unit-2. Green Fuel & Environmental Management
Unit-3. Manufacturing Industry
Unit-1. On The Job Project - I
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - I
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.