Any Diploma ( 10 + 2 ), or Graduate ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) including IIMT Studies Course in this Level. Work Experience not required for any Graduate or Post Graduate Students, for Undergraduate Students 2 Years of work experience is mandatory. .
INR ₹ 150000.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Digital Branding & Marketing
Intake per Batch
Post Graduate Diploma In Project Planning & Management
IIMT Studies is a recognised Institute by the premier university of Gujarat, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, for four Post Graduate Diploma courses under Ordinance 120 (c) of the Gujarat University Act. The Gujarat University is the First Ranked University in Gujarat (GSIRF) established in 1949. Gujarat University has developed phenomenally in the last 67 years to be recognized as a premier University in the country today. It provides education in one of the broadest range of disciplines to about hundred and thousands of learners.
The courses will help learn the insights of the corporate requirement through the curriculum designed and developed considering the needs of industries. The faculties of these courses will be able to assist learner on their academic and career progression requirements.
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Introduction to Project Management
Unit-2. Contract Management & Contract Negotiations
Unit-3. Risk Assessment & Management
Unit-4. Human Resource Management
Unit-5. Business & Financial Management
Unit-6. Health, Safety & Environment Management in Projects
Unit-7. Total Quality Management
Unit-8. Introduction to Cost Accounting
Unit-9. Business Communication
Unit-10. Resource Management
Unit-1. Basics of Commercial & Business Laws
Unit-2. Computer Application in Project Management
Unit-3. Project Procurement and Planning
Unit-4. Project Life Cycle, Project Review and Closure
Unit-5. Simulation and Demonstration I & II
Unit-6. Managerial Economics
Unit-7. Industrial Project Report
Unit-8. Business Case Studies I & II
Unit-9. Project Planning & Management Techniques
How you'll be assesses
You are required to view to assessment policy to be able to understand how your assessment process will work.
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
1. As per Gujarat University norms Ordinance 120(c), lectures are delivered with required classroom facilities.
2. The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lecture scheduled by Competent Faculties.
3. The additional recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
4. The weekly schedule of live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
5. IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
Assessments and Quality Assurance
Assessment: The assessment of learning is thru various modes:
1. Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self-assessment by student and is voluntary.
2. Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
3. A viva (oral) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
4. Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
5. IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process.