Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Civil Engineering
Skills and experienced gained
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Engineering Mathematics - II
Unit-2. Strength Of Material - II
Unit-3. Elements of Civil Engineering
Unit-1. Engineering Graphics
Unit-2. Engineering Mathematics - III
Unit-3. Building and Town Planning
Unit-1. Fluid Mechanics - II
Unit-2. Geotechnical Engineering
Unit-3. Surveying - III
Unit-1. Structural Analysis - II
Unit-2. Structural Analysis - I
Unit-3. Concrete Technology - I
Unit-1. Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure - II
Unit-2. Environmental Engineering - II
Unit-3. Bridge Engineering
Unit-1. Design of Steel Structure - II
Unit-2. Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering
Unit-3. Quantity Surveying and Estimation
Unit-4. Hydraulic Structures
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning
Unit-2. Case Study Analysis
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.