Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having SSC or ITI Holder from any reputed ITI/institute.
INR ₹ 126700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Pre Graduate Programme In Engineering: Civil Engineering
Pre Graduate Programme in Civil Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Pre Graduate Programme in Civil Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Strength of material - I
Unit-2. Engineering Mathematics - I
Unit-3. Construction Technology - I
Unit-1. Surveying - I
Unit-3. Design of Steel Structure - I
Unit-1. Design of Reinforced Concrete Structure - I
Unit-2. Surveying - II
Unit-3. Irrigation Engineering - I
Unit-1. Concrete Technology and RCC
Unit-2. Road, Bridge and Airport Engineering
Unit-3. Estimating and Costing
Unit-1. Environmental Engineering - I
Unit-2. Construction Technology - II
Unit-3. Railway Tunnel and Harbor
Unit-1. Business Case Study Analysis
Unit-2. On The Job Project
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.
IIMT Studies FAQs
The total tenure of the IIMT Studies pre-graduate course is 20 months which is divided into six semesters. The IIMT Studies civil engineering diploma course is designed to make learning flexible and easy for work professionals and students.
Candidates looking forward to enrolling in the IIMT Studies Civil Engineering Diploma Program can register themselves on the IIMT Studies official site. Their course enrollment will be initiated once their profile information is verified.
Yes, IIMT Studies has designed an E-learning Civil Engineering course for the career advancement of candidates who wish to learn the fundamentals of civil engineering and relevant skills in the field. This pre-graduate prepares graduates for job opportunities in the civil industry. Moreover, it provides completion certification authenticating their newly acquired skills and learnings.
Yes, IIMT Studies offers a Correspondence Learning option for the Civil Engineering Diploma Course, provides a diploma certificate after you complete its 20 months program, and clear all six semesters. This certification will help you to accelerate in this area representing your newly acquired skill and learning.
Yes, absolutely, IIMT Studies value hard work thus promoting excellence through scholarship programs. Candidates are provided scholarships on the basis of their SSC grades and years of professional experience in their field.
There is no age limit for applying to the distance learning program of civil engineering. The basic criteria to apply for the IIMT Studies diploma course are an SSC passing grade and a minimum of two years of professional experience.
Yes, IIMT Studies online training program in civil engineering is well suited for working professionals who are looking for a convenient way to learn the fundamentals of civil engineering in a concise time. This 20 month’s course will help candidates learn