Any Professional with 2 years of continuous work experience & compulsory having HSC or Diploma from any reputed University/ Institute or Polytechnic.
INR ₹ 135700.00
No Cost EMI is Available
Intake per Batch
Professional Graduate Programme In Chemical Engineering
The syllabus of Professional Graduate Programme in Chemical Engineering enhances the ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering liked it through chemistry, to analyse and interpret the data and designing and conducting of experiments, identify, formulate and solving the chemical engineering problems, to design a process that will ultimately meets the desired specifications with the considerations of environmental, safety, economic and ethical criteria.
Skills and experienced gained
A learner will be assessed for the learning outcomes per unit. Learners will be required to demonstrate they have knowledge about the unit in the assessment by producing their own work.
We consistently review our courses to ensure we are up-to-date with industry changes and requirements from our graduates. As a result, our modules are subject to change.
Unit-1. Chemical Reaction Engineering - II
Unit-2. Chemical Engineering Mathematics
Unit-3. Energy Management
Unit-1. Simulation and Modelling
Unit-2. Mass Transfer - I
Unit-3. Engineering Thermodynamics
Unit-1. Fire and Safety - I
Unit-2. Process Control and its Operation - I
Unit-3. Fluid Mechanics - I
Unit-4. Computational Fluid Dynamics
Unit-1. Surface Chemistry - I
Unit-2. Heat Transfer - I
Unit-3. Transport Phenomenon - II
Unit-1. Equipment Design Techniques
Unit-2. Fertilizer Technology - I
Unit-3. Chemical Technology - I
Unit-1. Science of Catalyst - I
Unit-2. Oil & Paint Technology
Unit-3. Cement Technology
Unit-4. Separation Techniques - I
Unit-1. On The Job Project Based Learning
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis
Unit-1. On the job Project Base Learning - II
Unit-2. Business Case Study Analysis - II
How you'll be assesses
- Thru a quiz at the end of every lecture, designed for self assessment by student and is voluntary.
- Thru online examination at the end of each component for all subjects studied in that component.
- A virtual viva ( oral ) examination for specific courses by team of competent faculty members.
- Business Case Study Analysis and On The Job Project Report is evaluated for practical learning.
- IIMTS has a prescribed Assessment & Grading Policy and a Plagiarism Policy which are strictly followed while Assessment process .
Learning Delivery Pedagogy
- EduQual Accredited Courses of IIMTS are delivered on Online Distance & Blended Learning Platform.
- The learning Delivery is thru a planned daily lectures on virtual platform by Competent Faculties.
- The recorded lectures as well as the reading material is available in form of PPTS- Reading Notes – E- Books on our leaning portal & the student can have access 24 x 7 thru the log in id and password.
- The weekly schedule of virtual live lectures is mailed in advance to the student on his registered mail id.
- IIMTS ensures holistic learning thru A combination of virtual lectures, case studies / problem solving exercises and On The Job Practical Learning Project.